Wedding photographer in Malmö, Skåne and Österlen in Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark
Ashley and Christoffer choose to have their Swedish-American destination wedding at the beautiful castle of Trolleholm in Sweden.
“Tove is hands down the best. She takes her work very seriously, I think she is great with all types of people as well. She plays to her customers. I am out going and anti-lagom, she fit like a glove with me. But I saw her great with my Swedish husband. The pictures were worth every penny and I am going to be using here for my first born and family portraits in the years to come. Highly recommend!
I immediately fell in love. I loved the simplicity of your photos, the emotion and power they radiate and most importantly, the coloring. I think you keep your colors as real as possible which is my favorite.” – Ashley & Christoffer
Destination Wedding photographer in Sweden – Elopement photographer
Malmö and Skåne – Sweden
Copenhagen – Denmark
The portraits I shoot are not traditional. I love to capture who you are and what you are feeling in that exact moment – not just how you look and I want you to be able to look at the images 20 years from now and instantly remember our moment together. To feel like you ´ve been on a date after our shooting, walking away from me with butterflies in your stomach and lots of love in you hearts. Together we are creating moments and captures the true essence of who you are as a couple. Capturing stories is what I do.
So who is the face behind swedish Tove Lundquist Photography?
Oh, and I love international destination weddings! The summer of 2017 I shot four international weddings here in Sweden, I love to meet a mix of people. So if you´re getting married in Sweden or near by – look me up! Let´s capture your moment in time.
A few of the wedddings that I´ve shot:
Ashley och Christoffer, international destination wedding at the Castle of Trolleholm, Skåne
Karina och Johan, destination wedding in Österlen
Maria och Björn, rustic and inimate wedding in Smoland
I´m a chaser of light and emotions. Capturing stories is what I do.
2. …ONE of those times was to Guinea-Bissau in the ´80s. My home for 3 years and I loved every second of it! ♥ This is the origin of my thoughts about extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping and what kind of woman I grew up to be.
3. I´ve gotta live somewhere nearby the ocean, can´t live without it!
4. …but I really feel uncomfortable ON the water. Small boats is quite alright, but I really don´t like the big ones.
5. IN the water? Love it – as long as the water is warm. I am not a cool swede that bathes in the ocean in the winter.
6. I love, love, love staying up late! Around 2am is usually my bedtime.
7. When I like a song I tend to listen to it a couple of hundred times. My husband wishes that he could kick me out sometimes ha ha!
8. Even though I am from the snowy and cold Nothern Sweden I am truly a summer girl at heart! Love the warmth, I wish it was summer all year!
9. My best features is that I´m stubborn in a good way – I make things happen.
10. Gone with the wind is one of my fav movies, has been since I was a teenager. Usually I´m a Sci-Fi nerd though. Oh. And I love strong women in movies.
11. I looooove being a wedding photographer!
Does your other half speak swedish? Then there is more of me here: Fotograf Tove Lundquist!
Long and loving hugs are the best! I love working as a wedding photographer!
How to book weddings & prices
My prices starts at 730€ for an hour session which includes all the high res and low res negatives, I offer you different packages up to full weekends (7000 €). You can also book me for Elopements, Pre-wedding, Engagement sessions and Day after sessions. Are you interested only in the digital files from your wedding? Easy, peasy! We´ll fix that!
I mainly shoot weddings in Malmo and Österlen but I am up for weddings all around Sweden and the rest of Europe! Some of my destination clients gets married in Copenhagen in Denmark which is close by, I´ve also shot quite a few destination weddings in Skåne. Just e-mail me or fill in the questionnaire below and we´ll take it from there. Please go to my portfolio for weddings and my portfolio for engagement photos to se if we are a fit! If you are in the neighbourhood – Malmö or Skåne, Sweden or Copenhagen in Denmark and want some portrait photos – contact me.
I am also available for Destination Weddings and Elopements in Copenhagen, Europe & Worldwide.
Italian-Swedish outdoor wedding at Sofiero Castle, Scania